Late Nov '22
version 263 / 2022-11-30
- Replace £ sign in rewards to be more international symbol for money
- Get more valuable search results by restricting a search to be 3 characters long
- Allow screenreaders access to the Guidelines elements
- Edit entries on the behalf of candidates
Mid November '22
version 262 / 2022-11-13
We have migrated Zealous to new real-time databases hosted in Europe (with no downtime!). This once-in-a-decade change speeds up loading time across Europe, gives us increased reliability (from 99.95% to 99.995% uptime on our servers), duplicates our data in two locations and allows us to build richer functionality (commenting and chat feature anyone?).
version 257 / 2022-05-15
We have some exciting news! Based on all your feedback, we have rebuilt how you and your judges will experience processing entries from the ground up.
version 257 / 2022-02-23
- The whole menu has been updated to be accessible to as many people as possible (tabbing, contrast, screenreaders…)
- Submission requirements are now clearer in the submission step with a dedicated block highlighting what and who can submit.
- The link to be shared with candidates has been moved to the top of the dashboard to make it simpler to share your opportunity with applicants once your call is published.